East coast board train thread

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by shadydave, May 13, 2018.

1. shadydave

shadydave Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2014
    Ayer Ma USA
    thought I might start this thread to consolidate all the different members that need a little help.I currently know of 3 boards in RI that need help going south and 2 boards in NJ that need help going north. Not sure if this is a good Idea or not but thought we could give it a shot.

2. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2013
    USA Rhode Island
    I nominate Lackosense as official thread moderator.
    He has enough board trains to warrant a Track Traffic Control Station.

3. NJ Longboarder

NJ Longboarder Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2005
    Good idea. I am right outside Belmar NJ and easy on/off GSP if anyone needs drop off/pickup spot. Willing to pickup and store anything in the area.

I work in midtown NYC once a week. Usually take train in but can always drive and have 4Runner so I can store boards inside. Also do occasional work in western Long Island.

I get around a little bit and willing to transport in my travels. Will be out near Harrisburg PA and then Wildwood NJ writhin the next month. In laws in Maryland and get down there every few months. Grandmother in Peabody MA and I should get up there soon.

Lackosense likes this.
  4. 306Bing

306Bing Active Member

Oct 1, 2015
    OCNJ
    I may need help with a board possibly going up to MA.

5. zippy

zippy Member

Mar 24, 2008
    USA New Jersey
    I travel from Cape May county NJ to Monmouth county weekly. Anyone needs transport from Cape May to Asbury Park area hit me up

6. shadydave

shadydave Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2014
    Ayer Ma USA
    Rob, may need you assistance I will hit you up if so. Thanks

7. Lackosense

Lackosense Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2017
    Long Beach, NY
    Everyone please come to order! Board train thread is now in session! :p

306Bing likes this.
  8. Macilious

Macilious Active Member

Jun 15, 2010
    I like fast cars and fast women. That's why the guys in my car club call me the cruiser!

I also spend time in Belmar area and NY (near CT border off 95) and I work in midtown... Let me know if I can help out.

9. Lackosense

Lackosense Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2017
    Long Beach, NY
    @Macilious hey man, @zippy is bringing a board from OC, NJ to Belmar over the weekend. Perhaps you can grab it for me and help get it closer to NYC. i'll be away over the weekend. Let me know if you can help :) the board is a 7'8" Austin Stubby.

10. NJ Longboarder

NJ Longboarder Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2005
    If Mac's not around you can always drop at my house. I won't be around much Fri/Sat but will be on Sunday.

You can always drop off when I'm not around. This offer is open to anyone, any time.