Dick Brewer Signed (?) 9'6 Classic Noserider

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by kash, Jan 11, 2019.

1. kash

kash New Member

May 10, 2017
    Palm Beach County
    I need some cash and am selling this board (Fin not included). Located in Palm Beach County, FL. It has a few dings professionally repaired. The debate is on whether this board is really signed by Dick, Im selling it, so I choose to believe it is!
    I do know I had it posted on local Craiglist for like $800 bucks, and a guy texted me about it and then thought he texted his friend, but it was me and he said, this guy doesn't know he has a real Brewer, or something like that. Never heard from him again. This guy may be on jamboards.

Some history on the signature here: http://jamboards.com/threads/dick-brewer-9-6-classic-noserider.3983/

As they say, it is worth what someone will pay, so there you go.
    Hate to sell it but my 16 year old is getting ready to drive, anyone who has been through this knows the insurance alone will kill the working man!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  2. dingpatch

dingpatch Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2014
    USA Florida
    Well, again, , , , here are two original and very valid Dick signatures on his own personal wall hangers at the Brewer estate on Kauai.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Makawaosurfer93

Makawaosurfer93 Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2007
    USA New Jersey
    May be just me, but I can't see the pics.

Tenfooter likes this.
  4. Artz

Artz Member

Nov 22, 2018
    Florida
    Looks like there is a Moonlight Glassing Frog logo on the bottom of that board. I knew for a fact that they did some Brewers. Can’t recall when. My guess would be around the mid to late 1990s. So I would say that yes that is a real hand shaped Brewer. A lot of the newer Brewer Boards come off a cnc cutter. Wish I had some cash I would love to have a Brewer.