Creme surfboards

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by nikosurf, Jul 29, 2006.

1. MonkeyBoy

MonkeyBoy New Member

Feb 15, 2004
    USA
    traction pad thing doesnt bother me, I personally dont like it but to each his own

2. Benny

Benny Active Member

Feb 17, 2004
    This is too rediculous.

Chicklets = Robbie.

5 pages of this? Congrats, dude, you got everyone. Creme, Creme, Creme. You figured out a way to prop the art & make it core at the same time. You even worked in a crafty explanation of why your boards appear to say 'homo' but really don't. You gave us photos of good surfers on Creamy boards....well done. Now we all know. Creme. None of us will forget. Chicklets, mission accomplished.

Can we go now?

3. guayule

guayule New Member

May 14, 2006
    Benny wrote:
    Proof is in the traction pads!

Attached files
    [​IMG]

4. chicksav

chicksav New Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Thanks boys....Mission accomplished....as the great P.T. Barnum once said...there is a sucker born every minute! To all of those that replied in anger...I thank you. My goal of a five page thread has been met. Thanks to Alsbuck, Smokey, guayule, and the rest. As for me well...my funny is spent.

Thank you and goodnight.

I mean "HOMO" common...seriously

P.S. Thanks to creme surfboards for being such a great catalyst. Now go buy one.

5. chicksav

chicksav New Member

Mar 22, 2006
  6. johnxyz

johnxyz Member

Apr 7, 2004
    Dude - If you spoke that way (trash talked) face to face to just about any local surfer at, oh lets say on the boardwalk at Point Pleasant or in a bar at Belmar or down in Ocean City here in the 'Garden State' this summer, I betcha a new Creme LB with a groovey resin job that you would not make it back to So. Calif alive - PERIOD.

I understand the stereotype of NJ/NY and I appreciate the So. Calif. surf coolness that goes way back to the 50's (that the East Coast strives for) but all this disrespect is uncalled for and would get you killed here. Stop hiding behind your sophmoric keyboard.....

7. chicksav

chicksav New Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Wow, its a goof and your still angry. Its like ripples in a pond. There is something so Buddha about all this.

8. Smokey

Smokey New Member

Apr 8, 2005
    USA New Jersey
    Are you comparing yourself to Drumhead Buddah now or the Buddha?

Look at me, I'm from So Cal, I'm so Cool. I hate when other people try to be cool. But listen to me I'm so cool! I get offended when people talk about homos, ingins, and naggers. You guys are a bunch of fags. I hate art. I hate creative people. Look at me I'm so cool. Did I mention I'm from So Cal. I have a bunch of Calvani Bings. Look at me I'm so cool. LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! HEY OVER HERE! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! Oh, did I mention I hate when other people are right and I'm wrong? LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! PLEASE! I'M SOOOOOOOOO COOOL!

I have to order myself one of those Creme boards.:)

9. aslbuck

aslbuck Member

Jan 29, 2005
    hands down, the best part of this whole thread, is chichsav mistaking "cwach" for "homo" and getting all bent out of shape calling robbie a bigot and then turning around and dropping a rant of homophobia that would have made red fox blush.

p.s. chichsav you blew my cover, i took the moniker "aslbuck" because "mbuchanan" and "mike_knight" were already taken, did you see this sh*t that happened to me in london, those damn brits:

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=entertainment&id=4411188

p.p.s. oh dear lord, please let me have the same quiver as your second son, the great chicksav!

10. tentoesed

tentoesed New Member

Oct 7, 2004
    Aaahh, the kiddies are all tucked in for the night. It's been a big day, gettin' so scrappy like and all, but they're all so cute when they're asleep. Now they're all just tuckered out. Finally, a little peace and quiet.