Craigslist Deals of The Week (SoCal)

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by FirstPointEric, Dec 7, 2010.

1. BrazilButtNut

BrazilButtNut New Member

Sep 26, 2018
    Ventura, CA
    How much did he resell it for? Bummed, I tried to get that thing to surf but was second in line (to that guy I guess).

2. kclibman

kclibman Active Member

May 23, 2018
    L.A. County
    He's lowballed me on every board I've sold that he's contacted me for (and then ghosts when I stay firm on asking price) - board was posted in your hood for $300, we can guess-timate that he got it for $250 (since he was driving up from Sunset Beach), and then sold it within a few days for $500.

BrazilButtNut likes this.
  3. BrazilButtNut

BrazilButtNut New Member

Sep 26, 2018
    Ventura, CA
    Oh it's the sunset beach guy. Yeah I know him. I sold him a bar of soap for 400 and he reposted it the next day for 500. I know that guy. I'm actually upset that he got that board. The dude who was selling it was so nice, too.

4. BrazilButtNut

BrazilButtNut New Member

Sep 26, 2018
    Ventura, CA
    I think he actually reposted it for 600 or 650 but it didn't get bought for a while. Then I think he lowered it. I'm gonna post that I have a Ryan Lovelace or something and wait for him to text me, then give him "my" address...

5. waveslider619

waveslider619 Member

Sep 8, 2017
    SD
    and then?

6. DanSan

DanSan Active Member

Jun 7, 2012
    USA California
    Then kill him until he is dead

7. BrazilButtNut

BrazilButtNut New Member

Sep 26, 2018
    Ventura, CA
    a fake address and 3 hr car ride to think about his ways...

mitch44 likes this.
  8. mitch44

mitch44 Member

Sep 3, 2018
    California
    Hell yeah. Too good to be true deal on a mint Lovelace in SLO. Give him a fake address 3 hrs North and he’ll learn his lesson. I support this.

BrazilButtNut and kclibman like this.
  9. kclibman

kclibman Active Member

May 23, 2018
    L.A. County
    Wait, was it the yellow TW bar of soap with purple keels?

10. BrazilButtNut

BrazilButtNut New Member

Sep 26, 2018
    Ventura, CA
    Yeah! I got it for a good deal and was really psyched on it, and so I decided to pay it forward and sell it for the price I bought it for... He also gave me some story that in retrospect seems sociopathic. He told me he's been searching for one forever and he's so excited to finally get one.. he's gonna treasure it yadda yadda hopefully the dude who ended up getting it likes it.