Craigslist Deals of The Week (SoCal)

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by FirstPointEric, Dec 7, 2010.

1. FirstPointEric

FirstPointEric Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  2. Veterano

Veterano Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2013
    All that Anderson needs is some love and a waist high 2nd Point smoker.

3. ElBrooklyn

ElBrooklyn Active Member

Oct 17, 2014
    NYC-EH-MTK and LBC
    It's already gonzo!

4. FirstPointEric

Not surprised at that price. I saw an old friend with an EPS Flowmaster at a cool 12'0" last summer. Needless to say, it sure looked fun.

5. FirstPointEric

Canvas Corey Colapinto "Kookapintail" 9'4". Nice overall shape, $600

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/spo/d/94-canvas-surfboard-longboard/6453466769.html

Somewhat strange offering of glassed Hobie plugs (10'4" and 11'2") shaped by Terry Martin.
    Owner says "new", but they were "shaped in the 70s" (?!?). While owner says they're "glassed
    and ready to surf", they don't have glassed-on fins or long boxes routed. As they're only plugs,
    who knows how they were glassed? That said, they ARE interesting and anything big shaped by
    Terry gets my attention. $500 each.

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/spo/d/hobie-longboards-by-terry/6451734462.html

6. Zzz

Zzz New Member

Aug 15, 2017
    CA
    I don’t understand what a “plug” is in this context? Is it a board for display?

7. MrChristmas

MrChristmas Member

Dec 10, 2014
    USA California
  8. FirstPointEric

True; they also can be used in-house as references for particular models when production shapers are roughing and/or shaping blanks another originally created.

9. MrChristmas

MrChristmas Member

Dec 10, 2014
    USA California