Craigslist Deals of The Week (SoCal)

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by FirstPointEric, Dec 7, 2010.

1. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2013
    USA Rhode Island
    This needs to find it's way out here. Wow. What a Killer board. There is a 7'0 Campbell Brothers egg, same color, same price, right next to it on craigs...and to be Honest? I'd take the Hinds. Really rad board.

And speaking of really rad boards?
    6'6 Super sick Christenson Nautilus quad w/glass ins- https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/spo/d/66-chris-christenson-nautilus/6412263680.html

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017 at 8:06 AM
    JMJackFish and Croweater like this.
  2. FirstPointEric

FirstPointEric Well-Known Member

And old board of mine, it's actually a 10'4" (not 10'0") Hunt Customs, a true custom shape my friend Ed had Gregg shape for him. He surfed it only a few times, decided he liked a board of mine better, so we traded. I surfed the Hunt for a few years and it became my go-to board; really traditional mid-60s board with a slightly pulled in nose and tail. Box had to be replaced after a low-tide nightmare (hence the spray) and while it has battle scars, it was still in more than decent shape when I sold it to the current owner (I remember him driving down from Ventura to pick it up). Classic weight Clark foam, 8 oz volan, nicely foiled rails....a really fun board and easily worth the $300 he's asking unless he's done a lot of damage since (and I don't see it).

https://ventura.craigslist.org/spo/d/10-hunt-longboard/6399401730.html

Me Malibu Ogle 3.jpg

ElBrooklyn likes this.
  3. Dave

Dave New Member

Feb 9, 2017
    Hawaii
  4. Zzz

Zzz New Member

Aug 15, 2017
    CA
  5. DikiMora

DikiMora New Member

Sep 29, 2017
    NJ
  6. Bighouse

Bighouse Active Member

Feb 21, 2012
    East End, Long Island
    Maybe they could drop off at the Bing Factory in Encinitas for some additional $$.

7. ElBrooklyn

ElBrooklyn Active Member

Oct 17, 2014
    NYC-EH-MTK and LBC
    I'm heading out to LA on Dec. 16. Returning Dec. 29. Have to pick up a board in SD anyway. I can fly it back with me on JetBlue if you'll cover the costs, which might be $50, might be $100. And any packing/bags/etc required for transport.