Craigslist Deals- East Coast

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by kpd73, May 30, 2013.

1. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2013
    USA Rhode Island
    This will be gone the moment it flirts with going toward 7.
    As it stands that could be the best dims you could wish for on this and IMO hands down the best rocker shot I've ever seen. That chair in the background accentuates the flat deck and lets you fully take in the bottom rocker.
    Killer East Coast dims for a nice decent day to in early and threading it when its Firing.
    SICK board.
    Black pinlines on the deck and I would be having a small coronary versus the southern belle heart flutters.

2. strez

strez Active Member

Mar 23, 2012
    Hamilton, Massachusetts
  3. Gill

Gill Active Member

Mar 21, 2018
    Spring Lake Heights, NJ
    Hey man, if your name is really Matt Johnson, we used to surf together all the time with the whole crew there at Bradley. As I recall, this was at least 15 yrs ago maybe more, back in the Pork Roll days, he was a mutual friend until he moved away. Your father was the head lifeguaurd at the time too. There was another guy Greg or Craig that hung around a lot too. I used to live on 4th near the library. Exclusively surfed the pipe and 4th for many years up until around 2007 I started surfing Avon more often since 4th didn't break as well anymore, then moved to SLH in 2013.
    Hope all is well with you and the family. Nice boards too, I don't think back then you were collecting vintage boards?