Cooperfish for cooperfish trade?

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by twills, Oct 26, 2017.

1. twills

twills Member

Apr 2, 2017
    Santa Barbara
    If someone wants to throw me an offer I can't refuse feel free. but otherwise I'm still trying to trade it for now. Simply because you just can't get these boards anymore and there becoming harder and harder to find used. Ideally Still hoping someone comes along with a trade with a more used, more ridden, different model coopeRfish and some cash. I feel Like that has a lot of potential to make both Parties stoked! I'm not picky with cosmetic damages just looking for a chunk of change and a solid rider. Figured if I was on the other side of this and wanted a newer cooperfish and had an older one plus some cash to spare this would be a perfect and rare opportunity. Not in any rush as of now, just seeing how it goes. Thanks again for your interest everyone and the good vibes

2. twills

twills Member

Apr 2, 2017
    Santa Barbara
    Maybe a well loved/used Tyler point and some cash?

3. twills

twills Member

Apr 2, 2017
    Santa Barbara
    before just selling, would also entertain some offers for a well used tyler. Along with a chunk of cash could definitely be a sweet trade

4. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2013
    USA Rhode Island
    My .02 - this is something you could potentially really score with on Craigslist. I know it's a risk of having to deal with the BS thats out there, but there Are legit dudes and chicks out there that don't have access to the wealth of rad boards that run through this forum, and would Kill for a shot at that Hornet.
    You just need to word the ad correctly. I've found that's the secret with Craigs.
    Throw up a stoke filled/non negative trade offer with what you're looking for and leave it up for a week.
    You're in Santa Barabara...Something rad is bound to shake loose.
    Good luck

5. twills

twills Member

Apr 2, 2017
    Santa Barbara
    Yeahhhhh buddy! I like the .2! Just wanted to give a shot on hear before I go to the depths of Craig's haha but those are good points. I guess I really haven't been in a rush surfing my Wayne Rich lately so I haven't been the most motivated but I might hit up Craigslist soon. My truck needs work soon so we'll see how much longer I hang on haha