Cooperfish for cooperfish trade?

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by twills, Oct 26, 2017.

1. twills

twills Member

Apr 2, 2017
    Santa Barbara
    Thinking about letting a cooperfish go, but On a long shot if anyone's interested in trading located in so-cal I have 9'8 Hornet. 9/10+ condition.no dings or repairs. A trade for a more used or ridden cooperfish and some cash could also work! IMG_1541.JPG IMG_1557.JPG IMG_1566.JPG IMG_1443.JPG IMG_1540.JPG IMG_1546.JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
  2. twills

twills Member

Apr 2, 2017
    Santa Barbara
  3. scnate

scnate New Member

Apr 30, 2008
    I might have a pin tail Device 2. Excellent condition. I'm pretty sure it is 9'7. It is the only pin tail Device I have ever seen. I'll find some pictures.

Does your Hornet have a nose concave? Can't tell in the pictures.

4. 808bmx

808bmx New Member

Apr 20, 2009
    USA Hawaii
  5. twills

twills Member

Apr 2, 2017
    Santa Barbara
    Pintail device sounds intetesting, would love to check it out. The Hornet has a slight blended concave. Gene did them with and without concave and this one has a little bit.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
  6. good vibes

good vibes Member

Oct 20, 2014
    san diego
    I have an excellent condition 10' cooperfish nose devil that I would be interested in trading. I could shoot some picture to your phone or email if interested.
    I'm in the San Diego area

7. hangeleven

hangeleven Member

Mar 26, 2006
    I might be down to trade my excellent condition Copperfish Comet. Pics and dims coming, I will need to pull it out of my climate controlled, secret underground bunker (aka storage unit). Let me know if you think you are interested. I'm pretty close to the Malibu area.

twills likes this.
  8. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2013
    USA Rhode Island
    Score. On both ends.

9. twills

twills Member

Apr 2, 2017
    Santa Barbara
    Appreciate all the interest and offers so far, all beautiful boards. I'm trying to keep the quiver thin to a few boards so the comet overlaps with my andreini witch is the same size. Super rad board and nice offer tho , thanks again. The Hornet is still up for trade as of now! Anyone looking to upgrade there heavily ridden cooperfish plus a couple bucks to a excellent condition one here's your chance as well

10. younglee

younglee New Member

Jun 10, 2017
    orange county
    Do you still have the hornet? How much just to buy?