cooperdesigns roundlabel and Zeph Carrigg (sp?

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by faceplant, Mar 14, 2007.

1. B.O.S.S

B.O.S.S Member

Mar 11, 2004
    USA Texas
    Drumhead Buddha wrote:
    You have a surfin bro in your zone . Peak Master might be able to help you out. Only if you had been nice to him over the years. :D BOSS

2. northbeachboy

northbeachboy Active Member

Aug 16, 2004
    USA California
    Drumhead,
    Understand that there is little else for the them to do down here and it gets worse in the summer...with about 8 little kingdoms on this island they have to keep the cash coming in...it really sucks!:X
    Sorry to hear about it...give me call...the least I can do is buy you lunch after they trash you.....
    :dude:

3. elkisthebastard

elkisthebastard New Member

Oct 10, 2006
    northbeachboy wrote:
    Now that's a board I would love to try. I keep looking at the 6'8" one on gene's site and thinking, "hmmm, how long would it take my gf to forgive me for buying another board?"

Sadly, the only boards I could throw into the mix would be a beat up Bing and a 7'8" Chris Birch. No coop's for me.

4. pierpont-scott

pierpont-scott New Member

May 11, 2006
    as we could tell from early statements, but I would like to say that my bro zeph just drop off my 9'6" board design speed shape . Un freekin believable!!! the thing is hot enough said. Zeph has an eye for and hand of a master craftsman and you can bet that his boards are worth every penny .

5. aslbuck

aslbuck Member

Jan 29, 2005
    a 9'6? wow, is scotty "clark sunday" L getting back into bigger boards? i want to check that board out scott, you at your shop all weekend?

6. Miles

Miles Member

Feb 6, 2006
    USA
    elkisthebastard wrote:
    "I keep looking at the 6'8" one on gene's site and thinking, "hmmm, how long would it take my gf to forgive me for buying another board?"

Elk, Sounds like you need a new Bambi before you need a new Coop...;)

7. g-coast

g-coast New Member

Mar 2, 2004
    Hey Miles that swell is looking real good for next week. One of these days we need to have a Texas get together. Hmmm, let's see,,,,Silversurf, you, Boss, Salty Dawg, Alloo, Aloof, Team Advil, me,,,,who'd I leave out?

8. Miles

Miles Member

Feb 6, 2006
    USA
    G, When I began reading your post I was thinking...Yeah, nobody would want to come to Texas for the surfing. But I forgot how many of us there were. I you guys can make it to Corpus, we party at my house and surf Packery or the piers or we can caravan to S. Padre. Some weekend in the Spring or Fall, probably.

9. MonkeyBoy

MonkeyBoy New Member

Feb 15, 2004
    USA
    I would love to come out to Texas some time and surf with you guys. I am sure the Budhha would go to...

10. Miles

Miles Member

Feb 6, 2006
    USA
    MonkeyBoy wrote:
    And we'd love to have you but your chances of fun surf are about 10% (or less). But if you like pit smoked BBQ and flats fishing, we could find something to do.