chris christenson 10ft quad glasson swallow tail glider no dings ice blue beautiful custom

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by linda cunningham, Jan 12, 2018.

1. linda cunningham

linda cunningham New Member

Dec 30, 2017
    vista ca
    10foot glider with bag. perfect condition text linda 760-532-1509
    encinitas ca

$1100.00

or email bonniegurl2003@yahoo.com

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
    CT Charlie likes this.
  2. CT Charlie

CT Charlie Member

Jul 22, 2017
    SNJ
    Hi, it's a gorgeous board, and a decent price! Get some better quality pictures and you'll sell that beauty quick! Just my opinion of course, good luck!

3. FirstPointEric

FirstPointEric Well-Known Member

Agree with CT. Realize, it's really easy to upload photos from your iphone/cell rather that shooting photos from your phone of your laptop. Choose the "Upload a File" option at the bottom of your post. You can still easily upload/replace the photos above; there is a "Delete" function when you go to "Edit" your post. Also, a usual recommendation for showing boards (to get the best price for you) is to strip wax so people can see if the deck has pressure dents or not. Good luck with the sale and welcome to JB, Linda.

4. linda cunningham

Dec 30, 2017
    vista ca
    okay

5. Killafornia

Killafornia Active Member

Oct 1, 2009
    I think your price is too high.

Mars likes this.
  6. linda cunningham

Dec 30, 2017
    vista ca
    yeah i am going to lower it to $1100. . inpaid so much for it but... that’s the way it goes.

7. linda cunningham

Dec 30, 2017
    vista ca
    i know i really need to take the wax off. i will try to do it this weekend. i get home and it’s already dark. :(.