Casa de Tim Puerto Rico

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by Left Coast 46, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Left Coast 46

Left Coast 46 Active Member

Apr 30, 2015
    Signed the papers yesterday Puerto Rico is mine, busted my ass today cleaning the beach entrance and yard. I gotta give Tony PR props again!!

Attached Files:

2. Ticowannabe

Ticowannabe Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2012
  3. WhiteRussian

WhiteRussian Active Member

Oct 16, 2007
    Boston Harbor
    Congrats! It's on my list too!

p.s. Every time I glance at "Rt 413. Road to happiness" sticker slapped on storage box with my surfing gear I smile.

4. Left Coast 46

Apr 30, 2015
  5. Left Coast 46

Apr 30, 2015
    Thank you, Puerto Rico is awesome!! Prices are cheap, people are great and there is sooo much to do, if anyone is interested I'm going to turn this place into an Airbnb. Los Alemdros is the break right out front. This place is supposed to pump during the winter... according to Tony PR, All of Puerto Rico pumps during the winter!!... Be taking reservations as soon as the remodeling is done
    Tico.... Costa Rica still holds a special place, but DANG!!! This place is awesome!!

6. Left Coast 46

Apr 30, 2015
    Damn spell check... Los Alemendros

7. Wade In The Waves

Wade In The Waves Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2012
    USA North Carolina
    Jealous. I really need to give Tony a call. Seriously thinking about a move over there. I may hit you up on the AirBNB. Never been there, but think I can make my first retirement stretch over there, vice working until I am 90 in California. You are about 4 years ahead of me. Congratulations!

8. Bighouse

Bighouse Active Member

Feb 21, 2012
    East End, Long Island
    Ive been to PR a bazillion times. What town are you in? Nothing like the red eye from JFK and your in the water just before the sun rises. Followed by a few gold cans for breakfast to wash NY outta ya.

deemce and Croweater like this.
  9. cuda

cuda Active Member

Aug 23, 2007
    congrats! I love PR.
    I will def hit you up on the airbnb.