Bonzer Mini Light Vehicle- yay or nay

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by icecreamheadache, Dec 5, 2017.

1. icecreamheadache

icecreamheadache Active Member

Jan 14, 2006
    Any of you riding these things? Thoughts? Opinions? Dims you like?

2. JMJackFish

JMJackFish Active Member

Jul 5, 2016
    USA North Carolina
    Had a 5'10 that was real fun when we had some decent surf. I was the second owner after picking it up from Dave at Freedom Surf. It took at least a stomach plus ground swell for it to get going and it came alive when it was shoulder to head high. Board was glassed way too thin for me (heavy footed sometimes) and when you looked at it hard it would dent. Sold it after I abused it for a year and a half. It would take late drop ins on our steeper breaks here like a champ. Board was fast and could put me in places that my quads or thruster wouldn't. I'd buy another if it was glassed a little stronger but that may change the ride...

3. Mattp

Mattp New Member

Nov 16, 2017
    Encinitas, CA
    This is my first post here, which I'm diving into simply because I like my MBLV so much. It's my favorite board at the moment. I have the three fin set up. Mine was glassed at Moonlight, with no glass issues at all (Moonlight has always been great in my experience). I'm 6'2" and I'm packing more weight than normal at 220lbs (new baby, lots of work lately), so I ordered mine a little bigger than normal. It's 6'2" and around 21" wide. Catches waves great, performs front side and back side - all around great board.