Boards For Sale

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by mgarbutt, Dec 11, 2017.

1. deemce

deemce Well-Known Member

May 18, 2010
    USA Pennsylvania
    I have two of Matt's boards and one is a NR. They both paddle extremely well (one of the many things I like about them both). Grab that NR he has for sale. It looks like the template he used for my board, paddles great and is really responsive. You will not be disappointed.

zippy, CT Charlie and MDM like this.
  2. CT Charlie

CT Charlie Member

Jul 22, 2017
    SNJ
    Thanks for all feedback fellas. Now when is this next swell event due to arrive...?

3. CT Charlie

CT Charlie Member

Jul 22, 2017
    SNJ
    Thank you

4. SeniorGrom

SeniorGrom Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2012
    USA New Jersey
    Sunday, Christmas Eve day. Forecast calls for a 1 day event. Small swell and perfect winds. I won’t go as it’s a long day of driving and family festivities. Enjoy!

5. CT Charlie

CT Charlie Member

Jul 22, 2017
    SNJ
    Staying local. It will be a tactical strike session with family and Christmas Eve activities here as well. Merry Christmas!

6. mgarbutt

mgarbutt Active Member

Apr 5, 2011
    USA Delaware
    Bumping this up still have the 9'4" DT & the 9'8" Noserider if anyone is interested. Will be headed to the swap if & can bring them along if you wanted to check one out.

JMJackFish and DKNJ like this.
  7. DKNJ

DKNJ Active Member

Mar 20, 2016
    Ocean, NJ
    Love to see that DT

8. FirstPointEric

FirstPointEric Well-Known Member

9. DKNJ

DKNJ Active Member

Mar 20, 2016
    Ocean, NJ
  10. FirstPointEric

FirstPointEric Well-Known Member

The photo alone should make the sale, especially at the bro-deal price which is probably what Matt’s got into the board. All are great looking shapes Matt. Slightly jealous you have Dogfish Head in your backyard.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018