Bing Wayne Lynch Vintage 60's board!!!

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by grush, Mar 22, 2006.

1. grush

grush Member

Aug 8, 2005
  2. Miles

Miles Member

Feb 6, 2006
    USA
    What was that seller's name? "Modernhoax" or something?

3. grush

grush Member

Aug 8, 2005
    mhc904 wrote:
    I think it was "iamanidiot2006"

4. grush

grush Member

Aug 8, 2005
    Really, it was modernholix[​IMG]? Has he had other obviously wrong stuff listed?

5. Miles

Miles Member

Feb 6, 2006
    USA
    Don't know; I was just making a play on his ebay name.

6. g-coast

g-coast New Member

Mar 2, 2004
    C'mon, thith guy thellth dretheth, he can't be all that bad. Here'th a very pothitive buyer comment fellath-

Comment: very nice dress - totally as expected...

I'm gonna vithit hith ebay thtore and thee what other fun thingth he hath to offer!!!!

7. grush

grush Member

Aug 8, 2005
    g-coast wrote:
    Better hurry! Skip, don't walk!

8. chris a

chris a Member

Feb 17, 2004
    That's an "80s" template and fin set-up not a "60s" deal. Looks like it hung out with Motley Crue from the looks of it.

Attached files
    [​IMG]

9. lonedog

lonedog New Member

Feb 15, 2004
    USA California
    come on bro...your WAY off, early 70's at the latest....guys????

10. grush

grush Member

Aug 8, 2005
    I e-mailed the seller of the"60's" board. I gave him a few websites to do research on and some basic info on the evolution on the surfboard. I was quite nice about it. This is what I got in return:

As you may notice from the title there is a question mark after the names, showing that I don't know much about it. I contacted Ebay about this e-mail you sent. Please don't do any TRANSACTION INTERFERENCE, that's what they call it. As far as sending me other website names through Ebay, is against their regulations. So, mind your own business unless you work for Ebay. Thank you for letting me know that this is a real rare surfboard. I will be sure to add your name to my auction, I think that you are trying to scare people away so you can buy it cheap. Again transaction interference leads to being kicked off ebay. Modernholix