Bing Rider Feedback...

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by kickout, Jun 11, 2019.

1. kickout

kickout Member

Feb 26, 2008
    Looking for rider feedback on the Cali Square and PK Speed Shape....anybody have anything good or bad to say? Wave preference, etc...

2. takedown

takedown Active Member

Jun 26, 2017
    Eugene, OR
    A buddy of mine has a 10' Cali Square and loves it for small days at beach breaks. I just got on a 10' Silverspoon and liked how it rode in small waves, stable, fast (once you get it moving) and can turn fairly quickly with a 4a in it. We are supposed to swap boards in a couple weeks and I can let you know what I think about the Cali. I'm not a competent noserider so I can't tell you how it works for that, but can give you an idea of how it trims and turns.

FirstPointEric likes this.
  3. Ricksurfin

Ricksurfin Member

Jun 9, 2019
    Huntington Beach
    Had a Cali Squaretail and loved it. I’m neurotic, so sold it to try something else. Have friends still asking me why I got rid of it, as I rode it so we’ll.
    Haven’t ridden the PK speed shape, but was just looking at them in the Bing shop, and think I’d really like it due to the wide point back and pulled in nose.
    Two totally different boards, with one being more parallel and a better nose rider, while the other a better turner and a better steeper wave board with less nose.