Bigger is Better-or at least my wife says that ; 10"10" Josh Hall Eagle for Sale

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by Big D, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Big D

Big D Member

Nov 4, 2009
    Selling my Josh Hall Eagle. She's been my gliding war hammer for the last 4-5 years.

10'10" x 23 1/2" x 3 7/8"

-Foil-
    Board is 3 7/8" thick plus a fuller foil throughout. Excellent for the 200 lbs+ big boys, or for those wanting the ultimate in glide, or solid knee paddler)

Glassing
    TOP: 6oz + 6oz + 4oz Large Deck Patch
    Bottom: 6oz + Tail Patch

All the bells and whistles:
    -Gloss and Polish
    -Resin Leash Loop
    -2+1 Set Up; although I've really only ridden it as a single fin
    -Half inch stringer
    -Comes with Skip Fin

Condition: Board is roughly 4-5 years old but don't let the age fool you. She's in excellent shape and solid condition. Board has been see by a handful of people on this forum that can vouch for its condition. Board has one small professional repair about an inch long-which I didn't do at the time because of a busy schedule. Wish I had though after the fact because my color match would have been better (See pic). Board has a handful of small top coat scratches on the bottom in a couple spots (See pic for visual). Board has absolutely no delams or soft spots on the deck. There are probably a few pressure dents…I'm mean really, the board has been used 100+ times. But her glass job has been just about bullet proof. I'd rank her an 8.75-9 out of 10 condition. ****Adding lots of pics so please take a look****

Board rides all types of conditions. Have surfed it in 8-10' ridiculous and breaking all over the place, way outside Four Doors, to clean head high point surf @ Church, to knee high crumbles with my 6 year old son on the nose. She has not disappointed.

Not rushed to sell it, but looking down the road as I'm lining up a couple other items for purchase. Asking $900 OBO

Local pick-up only; If you live elsewhere, I'm happy to drop it off somewhere in SD or OC but please make arrangements with someone else to pack/ship/etc.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
  2. Big D

Big D Member

Nov 4, 2009
    Stringer

Attached Files:

3. Big D

Big D Member

Nov 4, 2009

Attached Files:

• top.JPG
      top.JPG
      File size:
      96.2 KB
      Views:
    JMJackFish likes this.
  4. Big D

Big D Member

Nov 4, 2009
    Rail with small repaired ding.

Attached Files:

5. Big D

Big D Member

Nov 4, 2009
    Top coat scratches I mentioned

Attached Files:

6. Big D

Big D Member

Nov 4, 2009
    Top again

Attached Files:

7. Big D

Big D Member

Nov 4, 2009
    In action

Attached Files:

8. Wade In The Waves

Wade In The Waves Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2012
    USA North Carolina
    That is a beautiful board and a great rider. D, I don't think you had that shaped more than 4 years ago if not 3, if my memory serves me right.

9. Big D

Big D Member

Nov 4, 2009
    Forgot to add…immediate $80 Off for Jammers as well. Would rather keep it in this family.

10. ekim

ekim Member

Oct 14, 2015
    That's a solid deal!