Beach House spring 2017 Boardswap - April 23rd!

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by njrider, Feb 28, 2017.

1. pefa

pefa Active Member

Mar 14, 2008
    G-sett Rhode Island
    hoping to make it down if I can get a ride- bringing a bunch o goodies, not sure what yet, but def some 68/9 trannies, I love trannies.
    7' Hansen Doyle Eagle (no fin)
    6'5 Del Cannon mini pintail log (not really a tranny, flat bottom full rails, but gender is so trans....)
    Possible 7'2 Phillips soul creation- thing is a blade, thin and can cut a porterhouse on the asses' rail. Great condition for its age but someone threw a modern box inside the OG one- easy fix
    Possible 6'8 Nuuhiwa trannie hull- and Dave knew how to roll with the trannie hulls with the best of em

Yes, yes, pics are in the wavelengths, gotta pull em out

Maybe some others, some otro goodies as wello_O Would love to make it down- it's been almost a decade since I was at the swap.

Thanks Eric and crü for hosting and the aloha- hope to get down.

njrider likes this.
  2. slosurf

slosurf Active Member

Sep 1, 2004
    USA Maryland
    I have not had a chance to take pics yet. (Of vintage 50-50 or the JP HPNR.). Been getting home from work in the dark. There are photos of both boards somewhere on the forum in the past.

3. NJ Longboarder

NJ Longboarder Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2005
  4. SeniorGrom

SeniorGrom Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2012
    USA New Jersey
    I'll look you up pefa. To say hi.

pefa likes this.
  5. Wade In The Waves

Wade In The Waves Active Member

Mar 23, 2012
    USA North Carolina
    Have fun! Seems every time I want to go, things don't work out. I swear that I am going to make it one of these times.

6. NJ Longboarder

NJ Longboarder Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2005
    Hope to see you in the fall Wade. For any out of towners, my door is always open if you want to come up the night before and crash at my place.

Unfortunately, except for this weekend as family is in town so we are booked solid.

njrider likes this.
  7. pefa

pefa Active Member

Mar 14, 2008
    G-sett Rhode Island
    Thanks for nothing then Pat, and here I thought we were all famiglia.

Just kidding-many thanks to you and all for all the true aloha-stoked to see yas and meet some fine new peeps as well.

8. SharkB8

SharkB8 Member

Sep 21, 2011
    USA Virginia
    Wish I was going. It was cold and raining last year. Loving every minute of it. Eric has a great shop. I can only imagine the stories that have been told within the walls and how many boards we would all love to own. Maybe a good thing I don't live close. Hope everyone has a good time and don't forget to take a few pictures.