Beach House Fall Boardswap October 7th

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by njrider, Aug 23, 2018.

1. njrider

njrider Active Member

Jan 18, 2006
    USA New Jersey
    C76C68AB-3BAA-444A-B7D4-C3EDDDEDE452.jpeg
    The date’s been set for one on my favorite days of the year... our Annual Fall Boardswap! It’s Sunday October 7th, 2018. Dust them off and clean em up! See you there!

There is nothing better than Surfboards and a good time with great people! This tradition draws more and more people each year...we'll get surfers from 11 states showing up. Well over 150 boards out in front, around the side and in back of the shop. ...it's a really cool event that I look forward to every Spring and Fall.

The focus is on "Vintage" riders from the 60s, 70s and 80s...we've also extended things to include modern day longboards and modern alternative boards as well. We'll get some classic skateboards and some surfing memorabilia from time to time. It attracts all types from collectors, surfers, long-time members of the surfing community and people that just love the SURF CULTURE. We'll have some food and drink...and some really awesome coffee.

It's different than other "Board Swaps" because we just supply the place and the atmosphere for the event to happen. We don't take any money or force you to take store credit for what you've sold. It's another event that we, at the Beach House put together to continue to build a Surfing Community in our neck of the woods...that's what it's all about; surf culture.

Contact the crew at the Beach House if you have any questions -
    732-714-8566 or eric@beachhouseclassic.com

michael, zippy, Gallery and 3 others like this.
  2. shadydave

shadydave Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2014
    Ayer Ma USA
    Checking to see if anybody from New England is headed down,I have a board that needs a ride back. Any help is appreciated.

3. NJ Longboarder

NJ Longboarder Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2005
    Shadydave always comes down in his shiny truck. You can't make it this time?

I will be there selling some redundant shorter/fatter boards. I look forward to the swap every spring and fall.

4. shadydave

shadydave Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2014
    Ayer Ma USA
    Sorry Pat, the ride home kills me every time. Meeting up with Knots on this Sunday to exchange truck loads of boards:)

5. Freddibetts

Freddibetts Active Member

May 7, 2015
    USA New York
    Board List Time Yet?
    (Translate to backdoor deals Time)
    Waiting for the upcoming swell to see if i connect with a board or may just bring to the swap

6. njrider

njrider Active Member

Jan 18, 2006
    USA New Jersey
    Here's a start to the list:
    -a bunch of boards
    -that are really cool
    -probably a Tyler or 2
    -more than likely a Jim Phillips
    -I'm guessing a 1965 Hansen stock
    -you know there will be a Bonzer
    -no doubt a Cooperfish

Get to the swap to check the boards out...if you've never made it, there are always nice boards, good deals and great times with some good dudes. It's worth your time.

7. NJ Longboarder

NJ Longboarder Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2005
    What's the volume on that cooperfish? Futures or FCS?

Chilly Willy, DKNJ, LogFather and 3 others like this.
  8. DKNJ

DKNJ Active Member

Mar 20, 2016
    Ocean, NJ
    & a 9'6 Bahne!

9. SeniorGrom

SeniorGrom Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2012
    USA New Jersey
    The Bahne is haunting me!

DKNJ likes this.
  10. DKNJ

DKNJ Active Member

Mar 20, 2016
    Ocean, NJ
    It’s ok, you probably don’t want to have that much fun;)