anyone skating anywhere?

Discussion in 'Skate' started by piranha, Mar 24, 2004.

1. Plotter587

Plotter587 New Member

Mar 27, 2005
    i'm in the orlando area, where it's hard to find some good hills, but we go to parking garages downtown, or the occasional hill we can find in subdivisions... it's not too bad to hit an 8 story or more parking garage though... nice tight turns, and some pretty good declines... just gotta be careful of the dead stop into cement walls and cars... i've got a sector 9 lance right, with 72mm 75a wheels and reds bearings on randall-II 180s...

2. Tonka_777

Tonka_777 New Member

Apr 18, 2005
    Canada Ontario
    I am in Mississauga ON Canda (ya thats right CANADA!) thats round Toronto Ontario ... anyways I skate a sector nine and I love it I dun care who thinks sector nine is boring or sucks ass or w.e. but its awsome ... I jus skate skool zones and jus some rele big hills round here ... :alien:

3. MB_longsk8r

MB_longsk8r New Member

Apr 12, 2005
    USA California
    Tonka_777 wrote:
    I love mine too and I'm thinking of a new S9 deck like a luke nosewalker. I love the cross steppin. :D:D

4. rico525

rico525 New Member

May 7, 2005
    residing from the town of Rye, NH i ride a sector9 not sure how long it is but real fun.

5. daCat

daCat New Member

Feb 20, 2004
    Am I a criminal for riding my Hobie 3 footer on a local school ground while walking my dogs? :dude:

6. fareast

fareast New Member

Mar 3, 2004
    midnight ride in flip flops to dunkin donuts in jersey on my landy drop carve...coffee...ready to do some work all night...checkin the bboards first as usual ;)

7. Kometsky

Kometsky New Member

May 22, 2005
    Belgium
    I'm skating the coastline of Ostend in Belgium (Europe) and for the downhills we go to France.

There's a pretty solid longboarderbase here in Ostend there's even a few shops that sell them.

I ride several boards here's my quiver:

-Gravity Ed Economy 57"with randal RII 180 and krypto 85mm

-Landyachtz DH Race 41.5"with Randal RII 180 and 3DM Avila's

-Buddha Master Zen 44" currently with superwide gullwings and Abec11 83mm flywheels

-custommade pintail 49.6" with trusted Randal RII 180 and krypto route 65mm

and since I cant get a Jam longboard anywhere near here and the shop in Sweden doesn't import anymore I made a 2m24cm (over 88") I still have to finish the board but its shaped and drilled I may post a pic here when it's done.

8. Tonka_777

Tonka_777 New Member

Apr 18, 2005
    Canada Ontario
    I have 2 favorite spots now, there is a huge hill just down the street from me (a little rough, there's speed bumps) and I also found this skool which this people must be drunk when they made it but they literally amde the entire place like waves. Best surfing you can get in Southern Ontario. :alien:

9. Unholyosiris

Unholyosiris New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    Naples, Florida. 46" Sector nine: 72mm 75a nineball wheels w/abec5's

10. burquerider

burquerider New Member

Mar 15, 2006
    USA New Mexico
    i live and ride in albuquerque, nm. a city famous (in the skateing world) for its miles and miles of concrete flood control ditches. i rarely get to ride them though, theyre all in the heights. i cruise around campus and ride the parking structures at unm.