anyone skating anywhere?

Discussion in 'Skate' started by piranha, Mar 24, 2004.

1. Sling

Sling New Member

Feb 15, 2004
    USA California
    beautiful deck rast!
    Once in a while i see a guy at the market at the HB pier who makes decks out of exotic woods. Lots of inlay work, and detail. I would say they are to nice looking to ride even. He has a board that has 3 sets of trucks! one in the front and two in the back. ...very strange!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

i rock a 60" tuna in phoenix, arizona.

3. black_flag_longboarder

black_flag_longboarder New Member

Sep 20, 2004
    USA West Virginia
    Two in the back!? Ha ha ha, that's sounds fucking sick man, I GOTTA try that.

4. black_flag_longboarder

Sep 20, 2004
    USA West Virginia
    I've been staying in West Virginia while I wait to ship out. NICE clean roads in some places, and the hills aren't all that steep where I skate, but they are really deep, usually have great roll-backs. Right now I have been breaking out my old Powell Classic that I used in highschool. A little out dated, but still a descent ride.

Attached files
    [​IMG]

5. piranha

piranha New Member

Mar 3, 2004
    USA Hawaii
    The Powell Classic is sweet. I still have my original Bahne Fiberglass with Original Cadillacs that I got in high school, WAY WAY back in '73. Crap I'm getting old.

Where ya shipping out to?

6. black_flag_longboarder

Sep 20, 2004
    USA West Virginia
    Ha ha ha, that's sick man, Bahne is the shit. I'm headed out to sea for a little while (my girlfriend is about to fucking shoot me in the leg so I can stay), then I am gunna be running up and down the East Coast of the U.S.A. dipping into different training schools and shit, because I'm trying to get commissioned soon. I wish I was skating while doing all this shit, but after I get my new laptop while I'm out, I'll try to get some pictures of me out skating in The Fleet and post them, cause the more Marines I meet that skate/surf, and listen to punk music, the easier it is to deal with all the bullshit in the world. I wish I was out surfing, though, just not on the lower East Coast, I wanna go to Hawaii sometime (maybe when T.S.O.L. does one of their shows out there) and hit your guy's waves. Oh well, like I say, I wanna get a few shots of me while I'm out in The Fleet, and get ballzy one day and go out on the flight deck of a carrier and get a shot of me jamming out from a jet landing or some kind'a sick shit. Take it easy bros, AND FUCKING POST MORE, keep it going.

By the way, I checked out the powered skates that Exskate makes, are those fucking things awesome or what? I'm gunna beg my girlfriend to let me get one after I take care of some shit first, because that's gotta be a must-have, 22 MPH for like 10 hours? I dunno, but a bitchin' way to go.:skull:

7. chungtzu

chungtzu New Member

Jan 28, 2005
    USA Colorado
    Dude if your going to bomb hills you have to do it in Colorado. It is the best boarding there is to be done.

I ride a short little 42" board, but I make my own boards and I'm working on a 48" now.

If any own is interested in a costom deck I'll make it. Just send me the specs on the trucks they can vary a little, and I'll make you a deck for $100-200.

8. gaucho

gaucho New Member

Mar 3, 2004
    USA Florida
    Diggin' my Jam Silverback in Oblando, Fl. Here are some frame grabs from a video I'm making, hopefully to air on Concrete Wave (Fuel on cable). Anybody know a free place to host video? I'd love to share it over the web.

Attached files
    [​IMG]

9. gaucho

gaucho New Member

Mar 3, 2004
    USA Florida
    Cool! That worked so wel, here's some mo....

Attached files
    [​IMG]

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I skate something called XSTV and Bones Swiss bearings. I'm stuck in Tacoma, WA. Rainy old ass Tacoma WA. I do most of my longboarding in Fircrest. A cop ridden skater oppressed sad son of a gun. I love it here though the air's always fresh, the trees are always green, and the hills seem to roll right on from one to another in a seamless asfaulted bliss, and when the cops take you home in the criuser to your grandparents house your grandma argues with him then goes to the town hall, and convincesthe chief of police that that the officer was in the wrong. yes I live in a place where a little Yorkshire Terrier can run and keep pace with me if not pull me on most of the hills. Yes I live in Tacoma, WA.

And_Im_the_only_one_who_cares