Any word from anyone in Puerto Rico?

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by WhiteRussian, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Left Coast 46

Left Coast 46 Active Member

Apr 30, 2015
    So Cal
    Man that is very sad. When i visited Rincon, it was the most chill place on the island. Steps Beach was awesome. Spoke to my neighbor yesterday and we are going to have a early Christmas party when we are there. so cool. I love the people of PR.

balance_fit likes this.
  2. TonyPR

TonyPR Member

Aug 4, 2014
    Puerto Rico
    We need to open "Casa de Manning Surf Resort" ASAP, Camuy and Dorado could be alternate Winter surf destinations, we just got electricity 4 days ago down at my father's house in Dorado.

Great time to buy property too, anyone interested can contact me, I specialize in beach properties.

balance_fit likes this.
  3. Left Coast 46

Apr 30, 2015
    So Cal
    Get some!! "Let's Make Puerto Rico Great Again"

4. Wade In The Waves

Wade In The Waves Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2012
    USA North Carolina

I was just talking to my wife about this the last few days. I still owe you a call. I will get in touch with you soon.

balance_fit likes this.
  5. TonyPR

TonyPR Member

Aug 4, 2014
    Puerto Rico
    Alright Wade, looking forward to talking to you, I will send you my contact, have a nice day!

6. balance_fit

balance_fit New Member

Oct 31, 2017
    Puerto Rico
    Hard times, and being without power for so long will certainly change many people's lives. Hope to see an initiative towards solar/wind generation.
    JD

7. michael

michael Member

Apr 19, 2017
    Long Branch, NJ
    Was just out there by the Tamboo not too long ago and I can't wait to go back.

Man I hope Jake's Java made it through the storm. Without them I'd have been in a stupor for two weeks straight.

8. Fubar

Fubar Member

Jul 21, 2005
    Cambridge, MA
    PR is a great place. Aguadilla and Isabela are very important places for me and my family. Our thoughts and donations are pointed in their direction.

9. Left Coast 46

Apr 30, 2015
    So Cal
    My place is right by Aguadilla, was a very nice place. Thats where we fly into. Man, I received pictures and video of my house from Tony and it appears there is black mold growing inside the house. Man O Man, going to have to evaluate, if its easier and cheaper to fix or maybe tear it down and rebuild with block and concrete. I will try and load some of the videos and pics.

10. hangeleven

hangeleven Member

Mar 26, 2006
    I lived in PR on and off from 2012 finally moving summer of 2016 after learning that the move to the island was no longer sustainable. Most of what my wife and I own is still in a storage unit down there (including the following to make it longboard related: 9'10 DT2 noserider and 6'0 G&S twin keel traditional fish -- and several other boards) until I figure out how to get things back to southern California. From what I hear via our network there it is very bad and largely going underreported in the media. Just saw this about the exodous...

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/17/...117&nl=top-stories&nlid=48139136&ref=headline