Any boards heading from RI to New Jersey soon?

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by kpd73, Jun 14, 2017.

1. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2013
    USA Rhode Island
    Got a 6'3 in a bag clean safe and sound looking to get from RI to Long Branch NJ.

Thank you!

2. michael

michael Member

Apr 19, 2017
    Long Branch, NJ
    There's a visit to the Celtic Cottage pub on me for whoever can make the handoff :D

3. Dr Toboggan

Dr Toboggan New Member

Apr 3, 2017
    Boston, MA
    Hey KPD, I have a tentative trip planned from Boston down to Glide Surf Co in Asbury Park to pick up a new board that's currently waiting to be glassed. I don't think I'll be making the trip until after the 4th, depending on when it is completed. If you can't find transportation sooner, i would be happy to bring the board down with me.

4. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2013
    USA Rhode Island
    I'm tenatively stoked Dr Toboggan (epic name by the by) Hoping to get it to Michael sooner but if any and all else falls through, on your sled it goes. Thanks brother.

5. michael

michael Member

Apr 19, 2017
    Long Branch, NJ
    Funny enough, I live right by Glide and am planning a Boston trip for late summer (go sox!)

6. shadydave

shadydave Active Member

Mar 10, 2014
    Ayer Ma USA
    I believe a Sunday morning dawn patrol coffee meet up 1/2 way is in order. 2 hrs one way and no traffic. Hell Keith I drive 1:45 to come surf with you. :)

7. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2013
    USA Rhode Island
    Dude, I'd drive 1:45 to surf with me too! :) Kidding aside. Van is gone and starting a new meditation program in town with wildly varying hours. Looking for somehelp with this as I know boards are being shuffled. Thanks!

8. shadydave

shadydave Active Member

Mar 10, 2014
    Ayer Ma USA
    Well you know it will get done!!

9. pefa

pefa Active Member

Mar 14, 2008
    G-sett Rhode Island
    Heading down to NYC the weekend after next. Will be at Rockfest and can bring board(s).
    Anything I can do to help in town, give a shout K.
    Dave, still come down!

10. SJ_hodad

SJ_hodad Member

Mar 30, 2010
    USA New Jersey
    I am delivering a board up that way this weekend. Meeting up in CT/NY area. If you can meet then I can take it back to Jersey for you.