Andreini Stoke

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by scnate, Jan 24, 2013.

1. scnate

scnate New Member

Apr 30, 2008
    Those gliders were really tempting. It would be interesting to hear a comparison between the poly and the eps board.

Semper- I mostly surf Old Man's. I am the guy you were talking to about truck racks in the Stewarts HappaJ's Parking lot.

I believe you are right JBB the main difference is the pulled in nose and tail. It seems like the rocker is pretty similar.

It was glassed at SCBBG. They did a great job. The delivery down to SoCal by Stay covered was great too.

We need to have an Andreini surf day or something.
    Thanks for the Stoke.

2. longhairhippie

longhairhippie Member

Mar 31, 2011
    USA
    scnate wrote:
    I'd be down.
    I love my Andreinis.

3. Wade In The Waves

Wade In The Waves Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2012
    USA North Carolina
    Ha. I didn't put two and two together. I should have realized it by the Serena. My bad. We should definitely do an Andreini day.

4. cuda

cuda Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2007
    jeanblacknblue wrote:
    this plus a little bit of relaxed V.
    Marc Andreini is all time!! Perpetually stoked + amazing shaper.
    scnate - great board! find your self a nice wall, lettr rip yeeeeeewooow!

5. Ticowannabe

Ticowannabe Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2012
    scnate wrote:
    A. Yes i think we are all curious about the difference between the poly and epoxy versions...and will no doubt pass them back and forth for a thorough comparison. One of the great things about Semp and JBB is their willingness to share boards rather freely, as well as their in and out of water stoke. I have never tried so many boards as i have in the last 3 months and really appreciate it! My son has also been included in this and one of his favorite all time surf days was one such board pass around day.

B. Let's do it!....but give me a week or two to get mine in hand if possible...or if not i will 'slum' it with something else and observe

6. Wade In The Waves

Wade In The Waves Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2012
    USA North Carolina
    I would be willing to bet that was the day we had the 11' Josh Hall Big Fish Simmons switching hands. We switched so many boards. Such a killer day. It was nice to have our sons sharing the stoke with us that day. Glad to have you as a friend and share the stoke Tico.

7. Ticowannabe

Ticowannabe Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2012
    yep, i think we had your 11' Josh Hall Big Fish, your big Simmons, your uncle buck, my sons 9'8 bing ptlw and i don't remember what i brought to the party, either the 10'4CMF,10'2Zeph glider, 10'3infinity or, as i remember, it was big enough for maybe my 9'1 quad. Good times!

8. SMUKES

SMUKES Active Member

Jun 23, 2009
    USA California
    Zeph makes a glider?

9. kiwi

kiwi Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2007
    made one when he busted his foot

10. OCSURFER32

OCSURFER32 Active Member

Feb 15, 2004