9'6 Gato Heroi Death Dagger for sale for trade In San Diego

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by AndrewSamuel, Jun 15, 2017.

1. AndrewSamuel

AndrewSamuel New Member

Mar 16, 2017
    san diego
    Just putting the feelers out there. Amazing Robin Kegal handshape pretty hard to come by, and I haven't seen one come up for sale in years in this shape. No pressure or dings at all like new! Dimensions are around 22 3/4' and around 3 inches in the belly with pinched trails . I was told this board is a death dagger simpkins silver mashup, and a little fuller then the normal death dagger model. I am looking to get 900$ or trade for a nose rider in the 9-4-9'8 range along the lines of christenson tudor tyler warren etc. Let me know what you have or wanna buy it out right

Attached Files:

2. Freddibetts

Freddibetts Active Member

May 7, 2015
    USA New York
    whats your thoughts on the board and whys it up for sale ? Ive heard positive and negative reactions to robins shapes. I have some interest in it, just need to figure a way to get it to the east coast

AndrewSamuel likes this.
  3. AndrewSamuel

AndrewSamuel New Member

Mar 16, 2017
    san diego
  4. AndrewSamuel

AndrewSamuel New Member

Mar 16, 2017
    san diego
    Will do 850 this weekend for jam boarders. Had two Craigslist kooks bail on me yesterday

5. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2013
    USA Rhode Island
    Seriously badass and classy looking board. And for the typical asking price of a used Bing? Nice deal.

AndrewSamuel likes this.
  6. AndrewSamuel

AndrewSamuel New Member

Mar 16, 2017
    san diego
    bump Three craigslist flakes last week