9'6" BING Zeph Carrigg Indy Noserider

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by IslandBreeze, Jun 12, 2017.

1. IslandBreeze

IslandBreeze New Member

Jun 9, 2017
    Carolina Beach NC
    This board has been signed by "Bing" Copeland. 9'6"L 23.5W 3.25T. I surfed this board so it has a couple of pressure dents on the top deck, also has one on the bottom. Board is in Carolina Beach, NC $800

Indy Description
    The Indy is a low rocker, wide tail, everyday noserider, a fast and easy wave-catching surfboard. It makes the best out of the worst days by allowing you to perform noserides, tail turns, and trims in less than ideal conditions, up to about head high. Glassed with a 10+6oz deck and a 10oz bottom with a tail patch, this model comes as a single fin only. This classic weight board lends itself to any skill surfer. All Bing surfboards by Zeph feature the high-end lamination artwork and finishes of shaper & designer, Zeph Carrigg.

Attached Files:

DKNJ likes this.
  2. Wade In The Waves

Wade In The Waves Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2012
    USA North Carolina
    Ha. Sent you an email earlier. Nice board.

3. IslandBreeze

IslandBreeze New Member

Jun 9, 2017
    Carolina Beach NC
    What have you got in the trade department?

4. McQuad

McQuad Member

Dec 30, 2016
    Fernandina beach
    Damn. Thats insane

5. Pierpont Scott

Pierpont Scott Member

Mar 2, 2017
    Ventura
    Have a 10' 0 glass on fin brand new never touched water. $1350.00 I think it is either number 2 or 3 from when zeph started with bing. Located in ventura. Ship on your dime. Sorry to jump on your thread.

6. IslandBreeze

IslandBreeze New Member

Jun 9, 2017
    Carolina Beach NC
    No drama, jump on. Sounds like a sweet stick, what model have you got? Indy, IsIs,?

7. DKNJ

DKNJ Member

Mar 20, 2016
    Ocean, NJ
    I sent you a message, have you seen your inbox?