9’2” Andreini Magic Sam for sale

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Nathan Explosion, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Nathan Explosion

Nathan Explosion Member

Jul 20, 2014
    practically brand new. Guy I bought it from surfed it a few times, I surfed it a few times, now you can surf it a few times. It’s currently at Roper’s getting a minor ding repair on the bottom under the nose, but otherwise perfectly clean.

Vola glass job, nice pinched rails, rolled hully bottom. Comes with a 8” True Ames L flex fin.

$800 for Jammers.

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Ozimec

Ozimec New Member

Sep 27, 2017
    Long Beach
    $800 would get you pretty darn close to being able to order a custom MS from Marc.

jbb likes this.
  3. Nathan Explosion

Nathan Explosion Member

Jul 20, 2014
    You're probably still a few hundred off from just a basic one with no tint. Plus a 2-3 month wait, and you either have to drive yourself up to Santa Barbara (I think that's where Marc is located?) to pick it up or pay a few hundred to have it shipped.

My board at this price is a potentially preferable alternative for a SD/OC-based surfer.

4. Ozimec

Ozimec New Member

Sep 27, 2017
    Long Beach
    It's a great board. You should keep it.

5. Nathan Explosion

Nathan Explosion Member

Jul 20, 2014
    Actually according to my last email exchange with Marc he's located in the bay area.

Others on here may have better feedback as to how easy or difficult it is to obtain one of his customs when you live out of his area.
    Agree with you 100% there. And I may!

Ozimec likes this.
  6. Surfnfish

Surfnfish Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2015
    Marc has been living in the Half Moon Bay area (El Granada) for the past decade, shapes either at his house shop or at the Haut factory in west Santa Cruz, glassing done in Santa Cruz...the board he shaped me last year cost $1000 clear, took 4 months to get, and close to $300 to ship. Marc also does a fair amount of travel since retiring (Marc was an insurance broker for decades), so if your order comes in at the wrong time, it can be a long wait..

7. ekim

ekim Active Member

Oct 14, 2015
    $800 seems fair. My 9'2" came with a 9.25 flex fin.

Nathan Explosion likes this.
  8. Nathan Explosion

Nathan Explosion Member

Jul 20, 2014
    This one includes a True Ames L flex as well :)

shadydave and Croweater like this.