6'3 Pavel Rainbow pintail bonzer egg

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by kpd73, Jun 2, 2017.

1. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2013
    USA Rhode Island
    Time to let it go. Sick board- super flat rocker wave catching machine. Heavy glassed, minor pressure dents on deck and I've surfed the Shite out of it. Dings all professionally repaired and smooth to glass- just need a buffing.
    One small delam spot on deck near rail. Small. Doesn't effect board. Ding that was repaired too quickly. In and out quick fix. One bonzer sidebite scored and center fin scuffed.
    Board is Solid and still Rips.
    Moving on and want to see it go to someone here hopefully.
    $440 located in RI -come see it. Willing to ship but rather not.

6'3 x 20.5 x 2.5

New (to me)
    Cosmic Pavel.jpg

I'll update with more pics soon.

Thanks.

I know there is a short list of "dibs"called but can't remember. Refresh my memory and will honor it.

2. Lackosense

Lackosense Member

Apr 25, 2017
    Long Beach, NY
    ahh sicck board.... if dibs don't surface. I'll call dibs. Located in Long Beach NY. Can drive out to RI

3. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2013
    USA Rhode Island
    Right on. Giving it till end of day.

4. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2013
    USA Rhode Island
    Still for Sale till I hear from Lackosense- Local pick up scores a free board bag. This board should be in NE area waves! Come see it and score the last board you'll need this summer- and winter!

Lackosense- sent you a PM yesterday, girl will be in Malverne tomorrow Early and could bring board for meet up. Also need to speak with you so you thoroughly understand condition. Nothing beyond the post ,just clarifying.
    Hit me up or it's still for Sale.

5. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2013
    USA Rhode Island
    Still on the block but with addendum- board and solid padded Dakine bag for $400 - They're made for each other.

If you're looking to get this just to have a beautiful Pavel you can put on the wall or have sit idly in a 30+ board quiver, I'd let this one go.

If you're looking for a Pavel that you can reach for anytime, surf, lay into, fly, experiment with, have a Sick bonzer experience on and not be afraid to ding? This is for you.

Hit me up - kpd73@hotmail.com for recent pics or just come score it. Would love to see it stay local.

Board is in RI

Thanks!

6. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2013
    USA Rhode Island
    Last bump on this deal and then I'm giving up. Board is 6'3 but paddles and catches waves like a 6'8 with the flat rocker. It's not a small board- wide and thick throughout- It's been surfed, still in really solid condition and I was hoping it would go to someone looking to have and surf a really nice board but might not have the $ means or opportunity.
    Really don't want to buff/polish it up and sell for $600 to a random cause it's a Pavel, and given that Beautiful resin deck. heavy glass job, and overall shape- those Rails...- I know I could.
    Hit me up here id interested. $400 w/ bonzer center fin, RFC lok box side runners plus Dakine reflective thick padded bag.
    Hope someone here scores.
    Energy to Everyone as always

Keith

7. Hobie18

Hobie18 New Member

Dec 29, 2016
    town
  8. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2013
    USA Rhode Island
    enema.jpg

Craigslist for $500 by days end. Got a couple people who want this shipped, but really want someone to see it in person to avoid any confusion.
    Plus I want to see their Face when they get the board.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2017
  9. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2013
    USA Rhode Island
    Cosmic Pavel 3.jpg Cosmic Pavel 2.jpg Cosmic Pavel 3.jpg Cosmic Pavel 4 (1).jpg Cosmic Pavel 2.jpg Just stripped it and ACTUALLY measured it. Board is quite a bit bigger than I thought.

6'3 x 21 x 2 9/16

15" nose and 14 3/4 " tail.

10. pefa

pefa Active Member

Mar 14, 2008
    G-sett Rhode Island
    Trade for a trannie??