2006 San O Weekend

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by B.O.S.S, Jul 10, 2006.

1. MonkeyBoy

MonkeyBoy New Member

Feb 15, 2004
    USA
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

MonkeyBoy wrote:
    what a doll .. thanks ...

but even you haven't commented on Benny's Dolce Gabbana shocking pink retro speedo .. is it because you don't see it .. or it is just like so obvious that crabby went overboard?

thanks for the pic tool

Little Al .. can you see Benny's costume here. It was in reference to another thread ... something about Bindys ..

3. g-coast

g-coast New Member

Mar 2, 2004
    crabcakes wrote:
    That's it:(???????? That's all:X??????????? Crabshakes thanks for being the only one to acknowledge my excellent find:cool:

EDIT: Oops I forgot that silversurf had sent me a note congratulating me too:).

4. g-coast

g-coast New Member

Mar 2, 2004
    little AL wrote:
    Forgive me if someone already told you this Al, but your picels are fine. So is your hair! HA! OK anyway,,,,,,, Picels are only telling you the quality of your pic(dear God I hope I'm gettin'g this write after all these beers I've downed). Anyway Al, lissen to me cause I'm on a roll; Your camera is pretty new what with 6mp write???? Al,,,AL,,,are you lissening man????? OK your camera, as new as it is, has an adjustment where you can punch in what picture size(Goddammit Al I said PICTURE size NOT PICEL size) that you want the pics to be. I, myself, g-coast, have an old Sony 1.5mp that I love and often sit nekked next to when my Phil isn't hanging around. But that's not important. Uh. OK. Where wuz eye? Oh yeah. Al, my point being that if my ol' Soney 1.5mp has that adjustment for picture size, then your 6mp will have it too. Comprende??? Unless you are one of those guyz who throw away the instructions to evertyhing you buy. But I don't think you are AL. You'll finger it out Al ol' buddy. Piece-o-cake. Trust me AL. Oh hey AL if you can't finger it out you wanna sell me yer 6mp camera? That is if you still have the instructions. Ok I'm done. Thanks AL;)

5. Guest

Guest Guest

g-cust ... you are too smart for this world .. your brain is going overtime .. I especially liked the comment about the jellyfish and how you would take a sting to the face and then for therapy .. have whomever (who's Phil?) pea (split pea soup huh) on it.

that whole jellyfish thread is classic longboard

well you sort of disappeared there .. so the boyz haven't been seeing your posts lately ..plus they have only just been seeing an overabundance of my redundant blurbs .. so they have been staying away .. but I was trying to call attention to that find of your ...

hey boys .. boyz .. did any of you catch gcoasts $75 find???????[​IMG]

Plus most of them ignored my Dolce & Gabbana pic of Benny ... and my insecure posting of me when I was younger ..

let's see what they think of lonedog styling on this wave at malibu[​IMG]

Attached files
    [​IMG]

6. tentoesed

tentoesed New Member

Oct 7, 2004
    Beautiful picture, crabcakes!

Oh, and speaking of g-coast, go back to the archive threads and read his posts. Some of those posts are so funny that I'm still laughing!

7. little AL

little AL Member

Feb 17, 2004
    USA
    hey crabby not sure why but the only pic I can see is this very lovely young girl that wares her hair the same way you do. Man what a doll she is.

G-Coast I found the camera on the side of the road just out side of Half Moon bay. I have down loaded the instructions off the web but never seem to have enough time to read them. I guess I should take some time and see what I can find out. What the hell are you doing dranking beer, your a white zin man?

8. BillyBob

BillyBob New Member

Feb 19, 2004
    USA California
    crabcakes wrote:
    Whoa - sorry I left early. Now you're just fishin' for compliments, right???;) OK, I'll bite, Daize has got nuthin' on you...

CoWaBunGA

9. aloof

aloof Member

Feb 5, 2005
    USA
    yeh you hurt my feelings when you did'nt want me in your pic with g-coast and boss at the 2005 san -o. my mom used to make the best crab cakes. but i bet she's not the only one.

10. nedsurf

nedsurf Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2005
    Aloof - I've got you covered. Missed you this year!

Attached files
    [​IMG]