2006 San O Weekend

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by B.O.S.S, Jul 10, 2006.

1. MonkeyBoy

MonkeyBoy New Member

Feb 15, 2004
    USA
    are you clicking on the browse button at the bottom of the reply window to attach the photos?

My sons pictures are in the San O shirt thread..

over

2. Surfers Guild

Surfers Guild New Member

Jun 27, 2005
    Here's the repair to The Gold Standard which Austin performed for me. I can stop drinking now.

Attached files
    [​IMG]

3. little AL

little AL Member

Feb 17, 2004
    USA
    Good job Austin, thats some real nice color matching. My colors never look that nice, I get close but not that close. AL

4. DanB

DanB New Member

May 1, 2005
    Austin definately has a gift. Even though I'm an epoxy guy I always keep up with what he's building.

5. Benny

Benny Active Member

Feb 17, 2004
    I'm just awfully glad he was able to grind out all that yellow (temporary) epoxy...

S'sG, remind me to tell you a story tomorrow... :D

Austin, rockin job.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

man oh man .. I just wrote this post ... with this gorgeous boy's pic in it and lo and behold .. it refused to take because of the size of the pic! But that is blarney because you were able to post the pic elsewhere in the Tshirt thread ...

This whole sizing stuff is for the birds. Here it says that your avatar can not exceed 6 kbs. So I tried entering like 4 or 5 gif files that were all under 6 kb and it would not take them .. kept on saying they were not gif files. So then I entered the first crab gif file I had which was like 1000 kbs! And it takes it immediately! Maybe it's my computer .. but if anyone is reading this .. you can see my avatar .. right?

oh who cares crabby ...

well when it is a picture of someone this gorgeous .. then I care .. now this pic is only 237 kb and there is no way that it exceeds the number that came up when it refused the pic .. I am trying again but I am not going to click the browse button .. I am just going to post the address of it on my computer .. into that little box that comes up with "http" written in it. Obviously expecting a pic from online.

yep that is the way to go for me .. I can not click the "browse" button .. it does not work. It bounced back this photo to me saying it was larger than 102400 bytes. But when I clicked "insert image" and then put my address of the file into that box .. then it posted this photo. What a gorgeous little boy monkey boy.

good job.

Change of subject .. speaking of pics .. gcoast is the one who always comes up with them. I think his new board that he got for $75 is great! http://jamlongboarding.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=2905&forum_id=1&page=16

I guess I thought he would illuminate the thread about men's speedos ...

http://jamlongboarding.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=3150&forum_id=1&highlight=speedos

7. MonkeyBoy

MonkeyBoy New Member

Feb 15, 2004
    USA
    crabcakes wrote:
    There is your problem, it wont work that way. THat button is only useful if you have a pic that is already on the web somewhere. You have to use the browse button....

8. little AL

little AL Member

Feb 17, 2004
    USA
    Me and you crabby, I can't seem to get most of my pics to post eather. I don't have the programs that are needed to reduce the number of picels. I got this camera that takes pics that are like 6mp, and can't post them. What I need to do is get myself a camera that takes pics that are like .5mp then I could post them. OH WELL. I do know how you feel. I have stopped taking pic because of it.

crabcakes wrote:

9. MonkeyBoy

MonkeyBoy New Member

Feb 15, 2004
    USA
    little AL wrote:
    If you are using Microsoft Office then you do have the software you need. Look for a program called Microsoft Office Picture Manager or possibly MS Photo Editor.