2 Board Package deal- One has wheels -$500

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by kpd73, Feb 4, 2018.

1. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2013
    USA Rhode Island
    Carver Greenroom Skateboard-
    Great condition. Old school model not made anymore. Deck is diamond tail mid length shape- think Campbell Brothers Russ Short - and more forgiving/stable platform than the shorter more HP ones.
    Longer carves, holds a cruising line better.

https://shop.carverskateboards.com/products/34-greenroom-cx-complete

6'7 x 21 x 2 7/8 custom Campbell Brothers bonzer5 pod5 that should need no introduction here.

IMG_0308.PNG IMG_0310-1.PNG IMG_0309.PNG

Tons of float/paddle power and down the line speed. Still in Solid good shape - Moonlight glassed - and beautiful bright green, design on bottom and pinline detail is stunning. With some effort and salesmanship I could get $500 alone for this.
    Don't want to sell, but need down payment for van here.

$500 package deal only, and really good one, located in RI.

PM me here or email kpd73@hotmail.com - offer not on Craigs.

Thanks- kpd

CT Charlie, zippy, Salinity and 2 others like this.
  2. m8r

m8r Member

Apr 8, 2014
    NC
    What
    The
    What?!?!

3. rootdown

rootdown Member

Mar 21, 2017
    Rhode Island
    no way, you cant sell that board.

4. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2013
    USA Rhode Island
    I don't want to, but I have to. It truly is time to let go, I need to get some wheels and some momentum under my feet.
    Being busted up physically and having had some things fall through I honestly haven't successfully worked in far too long.
    Had some interest and still waiting to hear back from one gentleman.

It's a solid good deal and if anyone is seriously interested in just one, I may be willing to split them up.
    This is my last shot at this here.

Thanks

5. FirstPointEric

FirstPointEric Well-Known Member

Someone go get these.....or at least the bonzer! That looks like such a fun, functional board at a nice length. Good luck with the sale, Keith. Sorry about the physical ailments; hope you keep on keepin' on. Help kpd get some wheels!

6. Macilious

Macilious Active Member

Jun 15, 2010
    Im in the market for a mid length skate board - liquior store runner - kid beater board. I’ll toss some cash in ($100 - or whatever...). Lemme if someone wants to join up....

Let’s help a brother out.

7. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2013
    USA Rhode Island
    I appreciate it my friend, but I don't want this to turn into a cry for help or handouts.

That Carver board is yours for $100 though should you really want it. Killer board.

That puts the bonzer at $450 - and if you're super stoked on it but find yourself tight/shy on funds- I know how that is- hit me up kpd73@hotmail.com and we'll make something work.

Thanks -

8. Macilious

Macilious Active Member

Jun 15, 2010
    Nice - I can PP or Venmo. Then I have to figure out how it get it, but shouldn't be too hard.

9. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2013
    USA Rhode Island
    PayPal me F+F
    kpd73@hotmail.com

Surfskate is yours Mac! I’ll work on getting it to you. And thanks man, this really helps. Stoked

10. Macilious

Macilious Active Member

Jun 15, 2010
    Sounds good brother. Money is on it's way.