1st Annual North of San-O Zoo at the 'Bu

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by MonkeyBoy, Sep 16, 2006.

1. Benny

Benny Active Member

Feb 17, 2004
    little AL wrote:
    I think its like a G-string, but approved for live performances. How Lonedog got hold of one, and why he tried to use it to rope himself to a surfboard is beyond me... :shock:

2. Sean

Sean New Member

Feb 17, 2004
    Did he mean shoe string? Malibu was going off this morning! They are predicting Santa Ana winds (offshore) at the end of the week....

3. lonedog

lonedog New Member

Feb 15, 2004
    USA California
    show string,... shoe string,.... neither are recommended.

4. tentoesed

tentoesed New Member

Oct 7, 2004
    Benny wrote:
    Benny, I'm also looking forward to this as well. (BTW, I seem to remember back in a long ago thread about a "dance partner" you had at 2nd Peak. I hope that it doesn't turn out to be me in some inauspicious first meeting.:shock: I really never recalled such an incident, but lack of memory sometimes defends our own self-image.:?:cool:shades for incognito)

I'm a little disappointed I'm not able to meet the Texans though. G-coast has to be the funniest logger on this site. Glad to see some of the East coasters making it though.

There are alot of good people on this site. Too bad we can't meet them all.

5. Miles

Miles Member

Feb 6, 2006
    USA
    andersonfan wrote:
    I couldn't pass up this opportunity:D! Thank you Mr. & Mrs. AF! I am coming. I will try to look like I'm not with you guys so there is no lingering kook association for ya'll.

Mr. AF, I am pm-ing you a question if you have time to respond.

Miles

6. Scout

Scout New Member

Jul 29, 2004
    that is true. it was killer today

MonkeyBoy wrote:

7. andersonfan

andersonfan Member

Feb 12, 2005
    USA California
    And it's only getting better throughout the week. BTW, there is some filming going on all week with CJ Nelson, Gamboa, etc. so there will be some spectacular surfing going on. We'll be sure to let you know how good it was on Saturday:p.

Looks like Joeblackuz and I will be carpooling down for the early session.

Miles, I answered your PM.

AF

8. Miles

Miles Member

Feb 6, 2006
    USA
  9. little AL

little AL Member

Feb 17, 2004
    USA
    Hey Miles what time to you think you will be showing up at Malibu? Looks like we will finely get to surf together, I'm looking forward to that, and I'm glad to hear that your back is doing better. AL

mhc904 wrote:

10. Miles

Miles Member

Feb 6, 2006
    USA
    Al,

I'm looking forward to surfing with you too and seeing the famous "Is it ever going to be ready" Carson.

I'll be there before dawn. AF says I can get into the parking lot by 5 a.m. and, as it now looks like I'll be driving straight there, I hope to catch a little nap before we venture out. Somebody beat on the windows of the Gold 15 passenger Ford van with the Texas plates if you don't see a fat little bald guy hanging around, por favor.

Miles