10'2 Boss step deck FS or trade

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by hangeleven, Nov 2, 2016.

1. hangeleven

hangeleven Member

Mar 26, 2006
    Feeling the itch...
    10'2" Boss S deck in excellent condition may be on the block. Very special board. Interested in cash to fund another board purchase... or trades -- would love a 10'0" Cooperfish Mello Yello or Tyler 777, or ? in similar condition.
    Photos and full dimesions are coming soon, when I have a chance to shoot them. Board was shaped in 2005/2006, waxed and ridden a few times and has been in locked away safely in my secret underground climate controlled bunker ever since. https://www.publicstorage.com/?pid=wphelpsgoogle&cid=8050&gclid=COiK-KL5i9ACFQUuaQod7P0Ndg

2. FirstPointEric

FirstPointEric Well-Known Member

I've owned two Bosses and have ridden a couple others. They're great boards to ride. They do what you ask them to do; the overused phrase "user-friendly" very much applies here. The shark fin is a perfect complement to the design. The only real downside is if they're lightly glassed and the steps are deep, they have a tendency to show stress cracks. Show us photos, if you can Mr. Eleven. A price might help too. Good luck with the sale/trade.

3. poidog

poidog Active Member

Sep 7, 2010
    Bought a board from a Jammer a few years back. Board was lying in the grass in front of his garage. Garage was filled with surfboards, all top quality, the most stunning collection I've ever seen (made even more so when I found out he had twenty more at the beach -- the real riders). Anyway, on a stand in the midst of all this was a Boss, blue and bladed, the foil was insane, I laughed the same way I laughed when I once saw Cindy Crawford riding a bicycle through DC.

Roach likes this.
  4. hangeleven

hangeleven Member

Mar 26, 2006
    Sorry for the delay in posting pics. Here's the 10'2" Boss. Pics shot yesterday and this morning.
    Super clean. One smooth and watertight repair as pictured on bottom - near nose.

Up for mutually stoke inducing trades...
    BOSS on the wall .jpeg BOSS - Bottom tail .jpeg BOSS - Fin.jpeg BOSS - deck and foil - fin down.jpeg BOSS on the wall .jpeg BOSS - Fin.jpeg

5. hangeleven

hangeleven Member

Mar 26, 2006
    Sorry for the double posting. I'm trying to figure out how to delete this and meanwhile posted in the proper "for sale/trade section."

6. ac95

ac95 Active Member

Jun 3, 2014
    Los Angeles,California
  7. FirstPointEric

Did you get it, Al? They're such fun boards. I'm looking forward to one day having a Boss again.

8. ac95

ac95 Active Member

Jun 3, 2014
    Los Angeles,California
    Yessir.

9. FirstPointEric

Boom. Nice pull sir and congrats on the sale, Hang. Look forward to seeing it in the lineup in a couple months, Al.

hangeleven likes this.
  10. ac95

ac95 Active Member

Jun 3, 2014
    Los Angeles,California
    Traded my JP Pig for it. Looking forward to tomorrow’s test drive.

hangeleven likes this.