10' Dead Kooks Log for Trade

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by slimgouda, Jun 18, 2018.

1. slimgouda

slimgouda Member

Aug 30, 2017
    LA County
    I've got a 10'0 dead kooks new wave log in good user shape. Super fun summer noserider, just a little too similar to another board already in the quiver.
    I'm interested in trading for a similar condition log, with priority going to wide point back / aft "piggish" templates, transitional era, Aussie style slashers, or longer hulls; finaline ant, liddle l-spoon, smoothie, sos, etc.
    Just curious what's out there.
    The DK is in good overall shape but has several cosmetic shatters on the rails and a couple of pressure dimples here and there. The two yellow spots are not repairs but electrical tape
    covering two little shatters that will need attention at some point.

Here is Eden's description of the board from his website:
    The most user friendly in the collection. A more traditional nose-rider, The New Wave is a nod to the classic Californian shapes. Refining the more traditional, its got a wider nose with a central wide point that pulls back into a generous square tail. Deep and long scooped concave, soft roll bottom and lowed full rail. Easy to turn, easy to trim, easy on the nose and gets the job done. Great for softer waves and surfers wanting to spend more time on the front end. Available from 9’0-10’2

The board is located in the LA area but I travel down to San O and up Ventura with some regularity.
    Please excuse the nasty wax job.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018